IBC Co., Ltd.
Who we are
HQ : Tokyo
Established : 2002
Employees : 83
Established in 2002, we have been providing our clients with IoT security infrastructure services.
We design and develop systems for businesses: network systems and their performance monitoring tools, as wells as performance evaluation systems. We also provide consulting services related to network systems.
We are listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have been performing stable growth in both sales and operation profit.
We aim to
- make our customers truly happy through our network infrastructure services
- be a group of professionals with high ethics and implementation power
- contribute to society, by being valued by our customers and creating outstanding human resources
“System Answer” is our network monitoring tool, developed in-house.
It enables network visualization and ensures the best network environment possible for our customers, through regular reporting and issues alerts. Our product “System Answer G2” released in 2011 is multi-vendor, as it is compatible with over 100 different companies’ network devices.
Our biggest strength is that we are developing our own products, in-house. Ensuring that the network operates correctly and preventing troubles in advance is one of the most important measures for crisis management for all organizations.
Our engineering team
What projects/services is your engineering team working on?
Function enhancement of our product “System Answer”
Network construction and network design
What technologies are you using?
Cloud, IoT, AI
What type of engineers work at your company? What is their job content?
Do you plan on using any new technologies in the future?
We plan to use AI and machine learning in the future, that is why we are looking for talented young engineers to help us develop new products and technologies!
Our corporate culture
We set the following values for our team
- to put forth every ounce of energy to make our customers happy
- to stick to team play in any situation
- to let the customer and our development team run the project, as lead players
- to devote everything to solve all problems based on a on-site first / customer-first policy
- to always be humble and keep on changing for the future
- to always be free and flexible
- to always be active, bright, merry and tackle work with sharpness
We are always striving to build a good working environment for our employees through the support of internal projects and activities, such as hobby clubs (running etc). We value active communication between departments and positions, and invite employees and their families to events such as kick-offs, cherry blossom viewing parties, and barbecues.
We also have a variety of corporate events such as the Annual MVP, President’s Award, and Managing Director’s Award, to reward our members. All employees get the same chance to shine for their hard work and success!